This premium Elite™ 1,0L hydration bladder comes with an ultra-durable 36” HydraFusion™ drink tube that insulates and protects in tough conditions. The bladder is geared-up with a Slide-Seal™ top for easier handling when filling and cleaning the bladder, and a Plug-N-Play™ coupling so you can klick on/off the tube from the bladder in a quick and secure way.
- 1.0L/35oz hydration capacity
- Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- Flexible 36“ HydraFusion drink tube for insulation and protection
- High-flow Blaster™ 45 degree bite valve self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Dust cover protects silicone bite valve
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the bladder from your pack for convenient refilling
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
The best way to keep your USWE® bladder in top-notch shape is to clean it with soap and water and let it dry completely after every use. Feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shape-Shift and Elite bladders are especially easy to clean because theyre reversible! They are also dishwasher (top-shelf recommended) friendly.
SHAPE-SHIFT & ELITE BLADDERS CLEANING
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
- Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
- Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
WHAT IF MY BLADDER GOT STAINED?
The material used in most of our bladders, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), is chosen for superior durability and flexibility. It is porous and can be stained like fabric. Staining is generally caused by food coloring used in gel or liquids and does not affect the functionality of the product; yet can be difficult to remove. A company called Clean Ethics has engineered a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet that is safe for virtually any surface, called Bottle Bright. We recommend using this product to combat stains and odors in your USWE® bladder.
WHAT IF MY BLADDER CATCHES TASTE?
Some users may initially notice a plastic-like taste when using any of our products made with TPU. This taste typically subsides over time and can be eliminated by simply squeezing juice from a lemon into the product, filling it with water, and then freezing it. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.